Air Serbia Classes of Service
Air Serbia is the airline in Serbia, which was founded in 1927 as Aeroput. In 2013, it commenced services as Air Serbia. With a fleet of 21 aircraft, Air Serbia flights fly to 59 destinations. The airline has its headquarters in Belgrade, Serbia, and its hubs at Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport, and Nis Constantine the Great Airport. Some of the destinations where Air Serbia operates flights fly to include - Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Spain and more.
Air Serbia subsidiaries include - Air Serbia Ground Services, Air Serbia Catering, and Aviolet. Air Serbia has codeshare agreements with Aegean Airlines, Air France, Air China, Aeroflot, and air Europa to name a few airlines.
Air Serbia Fleet
As of November 2019, the Air Serbia fleet comprises 21 aircraft, which include - 9 (Airbus A319-100), 2 (Airbus A320-200), 1 (Airbus A330-200), 3 (ATR 72-200), and 3 (Boeing 737-300).
Air Serbia offers two classes of service for passengers buying Air Serbia tickets, this includes - Business Class and Economy Class.
- Business Class ticket offers a dedicated check-in counter.
- The seats are made of leather and can be extended to form a 73-inch berth.
- Passengers can relax at the exclusive passenger lounges at the network airports.
- On flights flying to New York, passengers can enjoy the specialties of A la carte or Dine Anytime menus, prepared using high-quality ingredients.
- On flights from Belgrade to New York, passengers get a free luggage allowance of 2 x 32kg.
Passengers buying Air Serbia flight tickets in Economy Class get to experience true Serbian hospitality.
Air Serbia Inflight Duty-Free
- Passengers get to enjoy refreshments on flights of up to 80 minutes, on flights over 80 minutes, and on flights between Belgrade and New York.
- There's also the facility of in-flight entertainment on flights between Belgrade and New York. Passengers can relax with a great range of Hollywood, Serbian and international movies and TV programs.
- Passengers can also connect with their loved ones using onboard Wi-Fly service.
- On flights between Belgrade and New York, the airline offers Fly and Play KIDS PACKS to keep kids entertained and occupied. The kit features games and fun stuff including snap cards, a puzzle book, stickers, a jigsaw, and more.
Get set to enjoy onboard shopping when you fly on New York flights. Check the inflight shopping magazine to make you purchase. There's a wide choice of products available, from watches, and fragrances to the latest gadgets. Luggage Allowance
Hand Luggage Allowance
In Economy Class, passengers get a hand baggage allowance of 1 bag of 40 X 23 X 55 cm. In Business Class, the passengers get an allowance of 2 bags each of 8 kg with a maximum dimension of 40 X 23 X 55 cm.
Checked Baggage Allowance
For the information on checked luggage allowance, refer to the airline's website. Air Serbia Web Check-In
For the passengers who buy Air Serbia tickets, and grab Air Serbia flight deals, the airline offers the facility of online check-in. Travelers can avail of the facility to avoid queues at the airport. The online check-in is available from 48 hours to 1 hour before the flight's scheduled departure time.