TAP is Portugal's leading airline in operation for over 70 years. TAP's network boasts 81 destinations in over 34 countries worldwide. From the U.S., TAP currently flies non-stop daily flights to Lisbon and Porto with connections to 45 destinations in Europe and 13 in Africa. TAP's reach in the United States extends to over 40 major cities through its codeshare agreements with United Airlines and JetBlue that allow passengers to connect seamless to TAP's gateway cities.
TAP has launched a new product called Portugal Stopover. With the Stopover, passengers can enjoy up to 3 nights in Lisbon on their way to another European destination with no additional airfare. Passengers can enjoy discounted nights, free experiences and even free bottles of wine at partner restaurants.
Within the fleet renewal program, TAP has updated its interior cabins to include a new TAP Executive cabin with completely lie-flat seats, a brand new Economy Plus cabin with extra leg room, and a sleek Economy cabin with leather seats.
New Executive class menus put the spotlight on Portuguese products, flavors and traditions in order to strengthen TAP's image as a promoter of national products. TAP offers dinner and breakfast on all long-haul flights from its North American gateways to Lisbon and Porto.Comfort- Executive Class
- Lie-flat seats that transform into real beds*
- Hypoallergenic pillows that are twice the size of competitors and covered with a soft-tough material specially designed for TAP Portugal
- Large soft quilts
- Electronic, noise reduction headphones with cutting edge audio technology
- Laptop charging sockets
- Eco friendly amenity kits
- 34 inch pitch between seats in Economy Plus
- 31 inch pitch between seats in Economy Class
- Individual on-demand entertainment system
- Complimentary pillows and blankets
- Fully interactive on-demand audio and video systems
- Over 20 movies to choose from
- Over 20 hours of series and documentaries
- Daily world-news
- Ten video game channels
- Over 900 songs
- 12 TAP Radio channels
- Newspapers and Magazines
- Onboard Wi-Fi
*available on flights operated from JFK and Boston